Apr 07, 2020, 06:03 pm

Harris's G6 application

Started by Harris K., Oct 20, 2019, 03:56 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Harris K.

Oct 20, 2019, 03:56 pm Last Edit: Oct 20, 2019, 04:01 pm by Harris K.

Name: Discord/Teamspeak/Ingame:Harris K./Harris K./Harris K.

Hours played (please ask a staff member to check):450

Current teamspeak ranks:Sheriff Major/EMT/Fire Trainee/SRT trainee/Dispatch

How can you benefit our company? (30 word min.)
I will be active and I will help this company. I will try to help the members. I will be next to the customer and patrol every day to keep every business safe. I am ready and my goal is to protect and serve the community

Describe in detail how you would you handle a call about trespassing at the boathouse for instance?:I would go there and talk to the trespasser. I would tell him to go off the property and I would follow him until he get off. If he continues doing that I would call the police and explain in detail what happened to the officer

How can you make the owners of the property feel like they are in good hands? ( 40 word min, please use more):We can talk to them and explain that we are offering great and cheap services and that we will keep them safe every day and every hour. Our officer patrolling 24/7 and keep safe every customer. We will give them a great price so they can come to our side.

Give 1 reason for why it would be acceptable to use lights on a public road:
Security has been assaulted

Give 1 reason why it would be acceptable to use a siren on a public road:
Security guard has been kidnapped

When Accepted, you will be held to a high level of professionalism, Do you accept this?Yes

Ryan

pablo